2410 Av. MarietteMontréal (Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce), Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, H4B2E6
Two or more storey | MLS: 13813281
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Video tour
Two storey cottage on quiet one-way Mariette Avenue, one street west of Trenholme Park. Renovated, detached, and very well-maintained 3+1 bedroom, 2 bathroom. Key updates and renovations include: basement (2014), bathroom, roof (2021), kitchen (2022). Driveway parking, and a delightful southwest-facing garden, with pear trees. Walking distance to: daycares, elementary schools, high schools, Concordia University, Ca Lem ice cream shop, coffee shops, restos, and more.
Welcome to 2410 Mariette! Located one street west of
Trenholme Park on a quiet, tree-lined avenue. This
meticulously maintained and thoughtfully renovated detached
home is perfect for families, with over 1300 square feet of
living space + the fully finished basement. The property
features 3+1 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, driveway parking,
and a bright and spacious backyard with southwest exposure.
The kitchen, basement, and both bathrooms have all been
completely renovated since 2014.
* GROUND FLOOR
Living room :
- Original hardwood floors
- Very bright, with natural light from expansive bay
window, and from adjacent dining area
- Completely renovated in early 2022, including removal of
wall (see engineer's letter), reframing and insulation of
walls, updates to electrical and plumbing, new flooring,
cabinets and countertops, including a large island with
wine fridge, ideal for those who love to cook!
- Former dining room is now fully open to the kitchen and
showcases floor to ceiling cabinetry flanking a banquette
with additional storage.
- Windows on this side of the house face southwest into the
spacious garden, and these rooms are flooded with natural
light all afternoon.
- Easy access to backyard via side door.
* 2ND FLOOR
- Renovated bathroom
- 3 bedrooms, each with good-sized closets
- Principal bedroom runs almost the full width of the house
and overlooks the backyard
- 2nd bedroom is large enough for two twin sized beds and
desks or dressers and overlooks the quiet street
- 3rd bedroom is the smallest, but fits a single bed and
dresser, and has the largest closet of the three bedrooms
- Hallway has a linen closet, and a pull-down ladder
leading to ample storage in the attic
- Fully renovated in 2014, including new layout, electrical
and plumbing work, sub-floor and flooring, and insulation.
- Spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and sliding doors
with access to the backyard - makes a great home office/
- Bathroom with laundry, shower, vanity, and laundry sink.
- Utility room features a radon evacuation system (2022), a
Lochinvar gas boiler (2012), and more storage space.
- Conversion from oil to natural gas heating, aboveground
oil tank removed (2012)
- Roof, fiberglass asphalt shingles, with new Maxi vents
and flashing (2021)
- Electrical panel 200A
- Most plumbing copper
- Many electrical updates in basement and kitchen
- Main water supply piping changed
Bus lines within 2 blocks: 105, 162
Montreal-Ouest train station is a 15 minute walk away
De Maisonneuve bike path is half a block away.
12 minute drive to Hwy 20
15-20 minutes to Hwy 13
Inclusions : Dishwasher, Wine fridge, Shed, Hot water tank (2010), IKEA shoe cabinet on the ground floor, Window treatments: curtain rods, curtains, blinds Alarm system
Exclusions : Light fixture in hallway on the ground floor
|Year of construction||1951|
|Type||Two or more storey|
|Lot Size||3662.9 PC|
|Energy cost||$ 2570 / year|
|Municipal Taxes (2023)||$ 4387 / year|
|School taxes (2022)||$ 523 / year|
|lot assessment||$ 355600|
|building assessment||$ 400600|
|total assessment||$ 756200|
|Living room||15.7 x 12.5 P||Ground Floor||Wood|
|Dinette||8.1 x 11.5 P||Ground Floor||Ceramic tiles|
|Kitchen||14.9 x 11.5 P||Ground Floor||Ceramic tiles|
|Bathroom||7.4 x 5.0 P||2nd Floor||Ceramic tiles|
|Primary bedroom||15.4 x 9.4 P||2nd Floor||Wood|
|Bedroom||12.7 x 12.8 P||2nd Floor||Wood|
|Bedroom||9.2 x 8.10 P||2nd Floor||Wood|
|Bathroom||12.7 x 11.1 P||Basement||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||9.8 x 11.2 P||Basement||Floating floor|
|Family room||17.7 x 13.0 P||Basement||Floating floor|
|Heating system||Hot water|
|Heating energy||Natural gas|
|Equipment available||Alarm system|
|Proximity||Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University, Bicycle path, Daycare centre|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Finished basement, Separate entrance|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|