Triplex (Vaudreuil-Soulanges Pointe-des-Cascades area) 5 minutes by car from major shops and Highways 20 & 30, bike path and beach and access to the nearby Ottawa River and more.
* Impeccable building and very well maintained. Large 5 1/2
and 2 x 4 1/2 (1,200 square feet each) each including
dining room, full kitchen, living room, one three bedroom
apt, and 2 x two bedroom apts;
* Each apt is the same size, and can be converted into a 5
* Each has storage room or workshop in a highly desirable
and accessible touristic and idyllic area;
* 5 minutes by car to major shops and restaurants;
* 10 minutes to West Island, and 2 minutes to the Soulanges
Canal bike path.
* The beach is nearby as well as the jetties for fishing,
* This Triplex is in a quiet family friendly community.
-100% non-smoking building, no pets;
-Each unit has its own private entrance;
-Each unit has private exterior space and Storage space in
a 10x10 cabano;
-Very large kitchens with dinette;
-Bathroom with bath-shower;
-Rear patio with patio door;
-2 parking spots per unit;
* Ideal location less than 5 minutes from Highway 20 and
downtown Vaudreuil-Dorion. Two minutes from the Soulanges
Canal bike path, and near the beach, with great fishing,
kayaking, and large parks.
* Quiet and safe area;
* A good investment opportunity!
Exclusions : N/A
|Year of construction||2003|
|Lot Size||613.7 MC|
|Insurance||$ 1780 / year|
|Municipal Taxes (2023)||$ 6242 / year|
|School taxes (2023)||$ 391 / year|
|lot assessment||$ 71400|
|building assessment||$ 299400|
|total assessment||$ 370800|
|Driveway||Double width or more, Asphalt|
|Heating system||Other, Electric baseboard units|
|Proximity||Highway, Golf, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Bicycle path, Cross-country skiing, Daycare centre|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Finished basement|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|