First time ever on the market!! Very well maintained, ground floor 1166 sqft unit located in an extremely well managed building, offering outstanding amenities such as a community room with full kitchen, exercise room and sauna. Outdoor common perks include a walking path along the water's edge, access to tennis courts and much more! This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom and ensuite powder room unit, is perfect for someone looking to remodel to their own taste without having to build an entirely new home! One garage spot and a storage locker also included.
*** WELCOME TO 4520 PROM. PATON #104 ***
- 1166 sqft unit with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and ensuite
- Washer and dryer installation located in bathroom
- Only 1 owner since 1980
- A blank canvas for anyone looking to renovate or remodel
- Private ground level patio surrounded by fresh cedar
- Garage parking spot #5
- Storage locker #10
*** LOCATION AND COMMON AREAS ***
- Recreational park, tennis courts, roof terrace with a
magnificent view of the river.
- Magnificent heated pool by the river.
- Community room, sauna, exercise room, walking path along
the water's edge.
- Private marina for residents of the Chantilly (with
reservation for rental).
- Workshop in the basement for renovation/DIY projects.
- Renovation of common areas in 2017.
- Quiet and safe area close to all services: grocery
stores, pharmacies, mega shopping center in Ste-Dorothée.
- Located between Highways 15 and 13, and only 25 minutes
from downtown Montreal, 15 minutes from the airport and a
few minutes from the main highways 15,13,440 and 117.
*** MONTHLY CONDO FEES: $484.46 ***
Internet and cable services can be added onto condo fees at
the following monthly costs:
Internet: $ 59.75
Cable: $ 36.79
Inclusions : dishwasher, hot water tank, A/C units - all sold in as is condition, no legal warranty as to quality
Exclusions : N/A
|Year of construction||1980|
|Co-ownership fees||$ 5808 / year|
|Municipal Taxes (2022)||$ 2532 / year|
|School taxes (2022)||$ 344 / year|
|lot assessment||$ 61500|
|building assessment||$ 248900|
|total assessment||$ 310400|
|Living room||21.2 x 12.6 P||Ground Floor||Flexible floor coverings|
|Kitchen||16.4 x 8.6 P||Ground Floor||Tiles|
|Bedroom||9.1 x 11.2 P||Ground Floor||Carpet|
|Bedroom||9.6 x 11.7 P||Ground Floor||Carpet|
|Bathroom||7.2 x 6.2 P||Ground Floor||Tiles|
|Primary bedroom||10.6 x 16.11 P||Ground Floor||Carpet|
|Other||3.1 x 6.3 P||Ground Floor||Tiles|
|Other||5.4 x 5.5 P||Ground Floor||Concrete|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
|Equipment available||Entry phone, Sauna, Alarm system, Electric garage door|
|Easy access||Elevator, Mobility impaired accessible|
|Garage||Heated, Fitted, Single width|
|Proximity||Highway, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, Bicycle path, Daycare centre|
|Bathroom / Washroom||Adjoining to primary bedroom|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|